Whatever your requirements for media research, licensing and/or management, it's most likely that we've already solved your problem.
If you don't see a case study below that is relevant to you, please call!
- INTERNATIONAL PRODUCTION: World renowned WGBH documentary strand, Frontline needed an expansive transatlantic service when a programme became a 2-hour special following 9/11.
- CHANGE OF PLAN: BBC Northern Ireland needed a plug-and-play out-of-house department to manage all the photo and footage content for history of Iraq doco. Zooid gears up when production shifts gear on the sudden announcement of war.
- PRESS PRESTIGE: Adidas needed confidentiality, speed and quality when they mounted a prestige press event with star football coach, Jose Mourinho.
- RAPID BUSINESS: Shell International needed ideas and archive fast, to rush from script to master edit in 7 days.
- VIDEO FOR PUBLISHERS: Pearson Education needed an end-to-end video solution that provided archive research, technical expertise, origination, online viewing and selection, master management, editing and encoding in one simple package.
- LARGE SCALE PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Tinopolis PLC needed a full project and asset management system that provided access to dispersed contributors, archive expertise, video digitising for a series of online interactive educational resources.
- MEGA PROJECT: Sheikh Abdullah Al Salem Cultural Centre - six new museums in Kuwait
- the largest cultural and science project in the world.
With breakneck speed, Zooid provides photo & footage research, media management & media licensing for 23,000 photos & videos sourced & 6,000 assets licensed
- WORLD CLASS SERVICE ON A TITANIC SCALE: TITANIC BELFAST is a new GBP 98M museum, celebrating over a century of industrial expertise and kick-starting a massive redevelopment in Northern Ireland. The developers required the best-in-the-world, every-stone-turned research coupled with an online selection, comment and ordering tool that would be accessible to curators, prodution companies and developers alike, and provide a guaranteed licensing process to include complex third party rights and private collections in addition to established commercially-beneficial agreements with all major libraries. Zooid won all three contracts, as the only player in the world with proven capability in all areas (research, online tools, technical ability, licensing) and in all media (illustration, photography, text and video).
CLIENT COLLECTION ENTERS NEW AGE: National Museums and Galleries of Wales needed several researchers to assess, digitise and put online photos and footage in their collections, to be selected for their new National Waterfront Museum, together with several thousand newly-researched media assets.
- INSTANT RESEARCH TEAM GUARANTEES SUCCESS: International Slavery Museum, Liverpool, needed the entire photo and footage content for 14 complex AV displays researched and available for online selection FAST - costs guaranteed.
- MONUMENTAL ART SERIES - HUNDREDS OF SPECIALIST SOURCES: Harvard University Press recommends Zooid as unique solution provider for definitive work requiring thousands of little known images from hundreds of private and public collections worldwide.
- FIXED BUDGET REQUIRES FELXIBLE SOLUTION: Cambridge University Press found Zooid has the solution to getting the pictures they needed at rates that the project demanded.
- NEW CURRICULUM - ALL MEDIA: Oxford University Press required complex project and asset management for the entire GCSE science curriculum, across multiple modules and media, involving over 20,000 assets.
- INSTANT RESEARCH TEAM GUARANTEES SUCCESS: Lion Publishing wanted a picture department without the overhead. They wanted cost guarantees without the contractual commitments but with expert research in their specialist publishing sector.
- NEW CURRICULUM - ALL MEDIA: Oxford University Press needed to provide the authors, editors and designers of one of their flagship ELT titles with all of the picture options for over 250 subjects - within ten days.