Examples of specific projects we've worked on in the various industries.
We are key suppliers to a large number of organisations and companies.
What our clients say about us.
Website Terms & Conditions
This website is provided by Zooid Pictures Limited whose registered office is at Linton House, 39-51 Highgate Road, London NW5 1RT, registered in England and Wales company number 01835587 (referred to below as "Zooid Pictures"), and access to and use of the site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this website and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Zooid Pictures or are otherwise used as permitted by applicable law.
- In accessing this website you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of this website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of Zooid Pictures or in accordance with applicable law.
- Zooid Pictures disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to this website.
- The material published on this website is provided on the basis that no express or implied warranties are given in respect of any material contained in the website or any information which that material contains. Zooid Pictures and the original providers of the material exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on this website.
- We endeavour to ensure that all information and material on this website is correct and accurate but Zooid Pictures accepts no liability for errors or omissions, and no warranty is given that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
- Zooid Pictures is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving this site via a link in it or otherwise, and all liability that may arise in respect of such material is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party.
- When contacting us (for example, by emailing us at email@example.com), you must provide accurate information. Zooid Pictures will not be liable for any consequences of providing inaccurate information.
- Zooid Pictures' logo and all other artwork and design on the Website are protected by intellectual property laws. They may not be copied or used in any way without permission.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable, and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website must be terminated immediately.
- If you have any comments or questions about this website or our services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Zooid Pictures Limited 2010