ZOW! - Zooid Open Workshops - how did we do?
FREE WORKSHOPS - YOUR FEEDBACK
Many thanks to everyone who attended - and for the brilliant feedback....!
|TOPIC - SCORE OUT OF 5||
|WORKSHOP The speakers||
|WORKSHOP The audio-visual aids||
|WORKSHOP The presentation handouts||
|IMPORTANCE OF TOPIC||
|WOULD YOU RECOMMEND TO A COLLEAGUE?||
|SPEAKERS Very knowledgeable||
|SPEAKERS Helped me a Lot||
|How Do you rate Zooid's services?||
Intellectual Property & Licensing
* Pre-20th C fine art;?
* 20/21C fine art;?
* Book covers
* Feature films
* TV series
- current law and government consultation papers
Managing Complex Workflows
* Illustration / Photo / video commissioning
* systematising troubleshooting
* automated checklisting
* location and casting productions
* shoot to edit
Sourcing video as simply as photos....
* offline and analogue sources
* film, tape and disc formats
* file formats
* digitising hardware and software
* asset management
* delivery formats and encoding
* problems and solutions
* new media - landscape of opportunity
Case studies: from simple archive edits to complex multi-day shoot-and-edits
Published Thursday, 24th January, 2013, by Richard Philpott